Wednesday, October 18, 2006

tHE mAUDLiN miNd'S sTiLL rAmBLiNG


Thats what my room looks like . And in the night when there is no sound at all, a sense of calm envelops me . Messy ..a bit
Cause thats what makes the ambiance homely ....that painting there is of a road , thru a forest
,with a person walking down the road . I had put it up to
remind me of Robert Frost's poem -

"i shall be telling this with a sigh
somewhereages and ages hence
two roads diverged in a wood ,
and i , i took the one less travelled by
that has made all the difference"

Those roses were given to me by my dad today ...i'm sure theyll remain fresh long after im gone from here . I'm listening to songs from Woh Lamhe ...and my back hurts from being in front of the computer ....something tells me to hold on ..........
Another hour and it'll be five in the morn . If i just step out into the balcony , i'll see the dawn , i'll see the flight of the birds ,
i'll see the dew on the rose plants , i'll feel the freshness of a new day .........

No comments: