Monday, April 09, 2007

Just Because You Are Vegetarian Dont Think The Bull Wont Attack You

We always ask the question --why me ? What did i do to deserve this .... and most of the times we know the answer .I have been sniffling all morning and there is a litter of used tissue around me .....why ? ......Because i left the fan on at full speed last night ! !

Some times causal relations become so complicated that the interconnections are hard to make out . Think of the Political situation at middle east . And watch the movie Syrianna . Or think Of a murder mystery with multiple suspects each having a motive . Its difficult to make out how much flavour each spice gives to the mutton curry ...but one knows that each lends its unique taste to the meat .

Black and white are not the only two colours . There are a multiplicity of shades .

So when it comes to a fight ...and i ask myself ...why did that person harm me when i did nothing at all .... is my passivity a causal link too ????

It confuses the mind .

It seems in todays world minding ones own business can also become a crime . Not being aggressive can lead to one being the recepient of aggression .......



No comments: